Search Engine Top Ranking – Easy Or A Nightmare?
Search Engine Top Ranking can be for some people very easy or it can be a nightmare. So, finally you got your website or a blog set up but you wondering how come there is no traffic coming? What did I do wrong? The answer is very simple. If you are not well placed among the biggest search engines, nobody will find your site. Every day millions of people use the search engines to find what they’re looking for. Do they find you or your competitors? If you’re not in the Top-100 listings, you don’t exist. If you’re not in the Top-50, you’re probably losing business. It is very important that you rank on the first page of the major search engines but your goal should be the first 3 organic positions.
To achieve search engine top ranking doesn’t have to be very difficult as long as you know how to effectively optimize your site and what you need to include so that search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing will get sufficient amount of information about the topic of your site, index it accordingly, and rank it where it fits.
What is Search Engine Top ranking?
SEO (search engine optimization) is a necessary process, and it is the key to the success of your website. It is absolutely irrelevant that you have the best looking website on the net, with the best graphics and most useful information, if it is lost within the World Wide Web. Your objective should be to achieve number one ranking for your website, and if not number one, then at least top ten so your site appears within the first page. Think about it, when you search for something online how far do you usually go. Most people will click the first couple results on the first page sometimes they would move on to 2nd and maybe in some instances to the 3rd page but then they move on. Websites are placed based on the indexing information that search engines get from them.
After you submit your site to the search engines, so called spiders will crall your site and index every page that you included. Every search engine has different methods of ranking pages but they all look at following information:
Search Engine Top Ranking Tips – Onsite SEO
- Title Tags (60 characters long) make sure you have minimal keyword repetition
- Meta Description: 1 – 3 sentences up to 160 characters
- Alt Tags: Every picture on your site need to have title and Alt Tags and you can link it to your capture page
- Content + keyword density: make sure you provide valuable content. Do not stuff your content with keywords. Make sure you keep the keywords at 1 -2% density.
- H1, H2, H3: Don’t write a 500 word article in one paragraph. Create paragraphs and subheadings. In each subheading include a keyword phrase assign H1, H2, or H3
So now once you have completed your onsite optimization, you will move on to the next step which is offsite search engine optimization. Here are some useful steps that should definitely not be missing in your seo efforts.
Search Engine Top Ranking – Offsite SEO
Offsite SEO is any kind of marketing you do for your internet business that is not directly done on the website itself. For example: link building strategies and making blog comments on other high traffic sites.
- Link building strategies: It is strategy of increasing link popularity, page rank, and web exposure through building relationships with related websites with high ILQ (Inbound Link Quality) willing to give you a “vote” by linking to you.
- Directory submissions
- Article submissions
- Press Releases
- Social Media
- Blog commenting: Find high traffic blogs and post regularly valuable comments. Do not spam. Make sure to include a link back to your site.
Every internet business owner should have a marketing strategy that clearly outlines everything they need to be working on during the optimization of their website. So is Search Engine Top Ranking easy or a nightmare. The big secret to SEO is consistency, time, and quality. Come up with a strategy for how you will do it and then work that strategy. If you stay consistent in no time you will see your websites rankings improved dramatically.
Now Are You Ready To Write Your Ticket For Life? Fill Out The Form On The Top And Get Access to My FREE 5 Day Mini Course Right NOW!
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!